Keeping your information safe and secure
We are committed to keeping personal information safe and confidential. If you apply for a product or service we will use your personal data in accordance with the consents that you give us when you apply.
Capturing, Using and Disclosing data
When you’re browsing and using this site we often capture data about you. Sometimes we do it directly, sometimes indirectly. Please note that the information given by you will be processed strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 (from 1998).
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data.
Use of Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Data
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- our service providers who provide web hosting services;
- if substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our clients and users will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
We will not disclose your information to other parties and can assure you that the information given will only be used for internal purposes.
A cookie is an information file that we store on your computer. The cookie records information such as, how often and at what times you visit the website.
Your browser will allow you to disable cookies. However, if you do disable cookies you may find that your use of the website is impaired.
Cookies are also used by us to enable us to track repeat visitors to the site, and to enable clients to log on to the private client area of the site. Clients who wish to use the private client area must enable cookies, because, if they don’t, clients will not be able to log on.
Cookies are also used by the software we use which enables visitors to buy documents from our HR Store or book and pay for places on our training courses. Visitors who wish to purchase documents from our HR Store or pay for courses online will also have to enable cookies.
Changes to Website
Business Pastors Limited is committed to improving the service and information we are able to provide our website users. We are therefore continually seeking ways of improving and upgrading the website. With this in mind, we reserve the right to change the way this website operates and how we process information. However, we will continue to respect the privacy and preferences of all users.